Are we living in a movie??? This is crazy!
California’s Rules For Your Thanksgiving Gathering. (And Christmas as well)
- No more than 3 households, including your own. If you have 3 married kids, only two of them are allowed to come.
- Make a list of all attendees and their contact information in case the government wants it.
- May not be indoors.
- Your guests may go inside briefly to use the bathroom as long as you sanitize it frequently.
- Any shade structure must be open on at least 3 sides.
- Your chairs must be at least 6′ apart.
- You must provide a hand washing or sanitizing station for your guests.
- You should only use single serving food. (No turkey or bowls of mash potatoes or cranberry salad.)
- If you must serve out of one dish, your guests may not help themselves.
- The designated person who is allowed to serve you must wash or sanitize their hands frequently and wear a face covering.
- Everyone must wear a face covering at all times, except briefly while you eat (but you must sit 6′ apart while you eat), or if you need to use an inhaler or for other urgent medical needs.
- Keep the gathering to 2 hours or less.
- You should not sing or chant. Physical exertion is warned against.
You think I’m joking? Nope. This came directly from the California Department of Health website.
Copy and paste or share (it’s public).